You Do Have a Choice!
The Mary Sandoe House offers an intermediate step between independent living and nursing home care. Each of our houses is home for 12 residents who….
- Want other people in the house 24 hours a day
- Can take their own medication with supervision
- Can move around on their own, or with the aid of a wheelchair or walker
- Can comprehend and follow instructions for health and safety concerns.
- May require some help with personal tasks.
What are the features in each home…One is Rice House and the other is Lane House.
- Private rooms with half baths, pre-wired for Cable TV, phone, and emergency call systems
- Tastefully furnished common areas
- Private yard, patio and gardens
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Full fire sprinkler and alarm system
- A park and walking paths nearby